Beginning August 15 and through the end of the season, Long Park Tennis Club will be offering half-price memberships for those interested in trying out the club. As of Saturday, you will be able to capitalize on the following discounted rates:
Single Adult $20
In addition to membership fees,the club charges a $10 refundable fee for the gate key.
As you may also know, this year the club entered a partnership with Sean Sweeney of Score Tennis Academy to offer our members and Sean’s high performance players a chance to share resources. Sean and the club are also planning a list of activities in August and September to help members, young and old, meet each other, have some fun and polish their games.
Kids Day, Friday, Aug. 21 from 10 am – 12 noon
- free for all kids aged 6 to 12 (members or non-members)
- free lessons
- chance to try out the ball machine
Open House at the Courts, Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 am – 1 pm
- free for all members and non-members
- from 10 am to 11 am – free clinic and use of the ball machine
- from 11 am to 1 pm – games organized for all participants
Free Round Robins
- Tuesday, Aug. 18 – 6:30 pm to 8 pm
- Tuesday, Aug. 25 – 6:30 pm to 8 pm
- Tuesday, Sept. 1 – 6:30 pm to 8 pm
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 – 6:30 pm to 8 pm
- weekly summer camps during August, 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- group, private and semi-private lessons available until the end of Sept., $35 an hour split among the participants
- rental of the ball machine, $10 an hour
- FBT60 Cardio sessions on Thursdays at 6:30 pm
In August, Sean and his group are at the courts from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm and 2 pm – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. In September, they use the courts from 2 pm – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. If all courts are in use, they will always make a court available for any members wishing to play during these times.
We hope to see you at the club for some or all of these activities. We want to fill the courts in August and September with lots of tennis.
For more information or memberships, email Cheryl Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (613) 226-2369.
Please forward this information to anyone you think might be interested.